Friday, January 18, 2008

Snow Day

My Snow Day in pictures from yesterday.... I am so glad that I could stay home and enjoy God's creation. What a creative God we serve! I'm always amazed at the beautiful scenes He so easily paints. I also had time to try out two new recipes and they both turned out great (see photos and recipe links below). In between baking and preparing food, I swooned over Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck in Roman Holiday and sang along to the new Hairspray version. Hey, a girl's gotta take advantage of girlie movies while her fella's away. ;)

Backyard view





The quintessential taking-a-photo-of-yourself-with-arms-hyperextended-and-praying-your-face-made-it-into-the-lens photo


Cubbie enjoying the snow


Where does this path lead?


A beautiful hidden creek

Snowy boots by the fire


My snowflake candle that I love


I finally got to bake these yummies and they were divine

I love the snow

No comments: